Winkelmand Bel ons Mail ons

Gas

145.00975.00

old gas pump

Clear

Service stations gasoline pumps began with an 1880s device for dispensing kerosene at an Indiana grocery store. S.F. (Sylvanus Freelove) Bowser sold his newly invented kerosene pump to the owner of a grocery store in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on September 5, 1885.

The early gravity fed gas pumps with a clear cylinder were called visible gas pumps. Once the cylinder was full the customer would then place the gas nozzle into the tank of his automobile. A valve on the pump would then be opened to allow gravity to fed gasoline into the tank.

Additional information

Weight 3 kg
Material

Dibond Brushed, Dibond Gloss, Dibond Matt, Plexiglas, Poly

Size

100 x 150 cm, 120 x 180 cm, 120 x 80 cm, 150 x 100 cm, 150 x 200 cm, 180 x 120 cm, 200 x 150 cm, 60 x 80 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 80 x 60 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gas”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *